Blog - Web Hosting, Design, Development, Marketing, SEO, E-Commerce
Monday, 09 September 2013A web hosting provider is an entity that makes possible for your website to be visible online by hosting your site on their server. In the presence of an effective and professional hosting provider your website has all the chances to grow and achieve online success. On the other, if the performance and services of the provider are poor, it will negatively affect the performance and activity of your business. When you are selecting a web hosting provider for your website, you should consider the following 10 aspects.
Wednesday, 24 October 2012
Become familiar with the role of dedicated IP address and gain maximum benefits. Here are some of the advantages of having a fixed IP or dedicated for Web Hosting:
- A better DNS service: Having a dedicated IP domain is created on the server and from that time, it will not change, that way you can customize this service much more.
- Regarding security specifications, a concrete level network layer related to a specific domain can be made because it has the IP that represents you, both the server and other components of the network where your server is connected.
- You can make certain operations such as moving a domain or set of domains to another server with different usage profile, ensuring minimum downtime.
- If from a domain that has assigned a dedicated IP unsolicited massively (spam) is being sent, it is possible to block only that domain or IP address without affecting the entire server.
- If any type of attack (such as a DoS) against a particular website, you can easily handle either "blocking" the IP address of the site without "block" or "turn off" the entire server.
Thursday, 11 October 2012
How SEO hosting works? It aims to maximize the positioning strategy of a website, giving each one its own unique IP address. By having a dedicated IP, the site is perceived as unique and different from any of the sites it links to. This dramatic increase in the strength of ties helps to raise the performance of sites in search rankings.
Sunday, 24 June 2012
The benefits of Content Management system are infinite. A CMS (Content Management System, Content Management System) is a cutting edge application developed to create, edit, manage and publish various types of digital files. The advantages of content management are many. Within the most common ones:
Wednesday, 20 June 2012
You can now combine style sheets and scripts and deal with your Speeding up Joomla websites goal. We consider the combination of style sheets in a single file whenever possible and should do the same for scripts. Combining files is more difficult when the scripts and stylesheets vary from page to page; the best time to make this decision is during the early development of the site.
- Should I build my website with a CMS?
- Do I need online backup solutions?
- Why register your domains with private whois?
- How to speed up my WordPress site?
- Is Drupal easy to optimize for search engines?
- What CMS to choose for a photography website?
- Is web host server location important?
- How to select a cheap Dedicated Hosting?
- Is Cheap Hosting Good for Business?
- How Mail Server Works?
Page 1 of 33
Established in 2001, voted Best Business Hosting in 2011 by WebHostingTop, CNET certified, BBB Accredited, award winning web hosting company. Read customers based InMotion Reviews and sign up today!
* This is a limited time offer, check out the official website for more details!
Welcome to WebHostingLab!
We are a professional hosting review website, trying to help webmasters to find the hosting company that suit their needs and budget. WebHostingTop is independently owned and operated; reviews and guides are based thoroughly on personal experience.
Disclosure: We receive compensation from the web hosting companies, this does not influence the rankings and reviews on our website. We give high marks to companies that deserve it.